Whole Special School Licence - 3 options
Invoiced monthly @ £200
Invoiced once a year @ £2,000
Equivalent to £167.67 per month
Three Year advanced purchase
Our most popular option and the best value
Invoiced once every three years @ £5,000 (on or before 30 June 2022)
Equivalent to £138.89 per month
Invoiced once every three years @ £5,500 (after 30 June 2022)
Equivalent to £152.78 per month
All options subject to a minimum 6 month notice period
All options exclude VAT
On Site Consultation/Training
- On-site Consultation: £300 per day + expenses
- NB: Support via email, phone and web conference is included in the subscription price.
Included in your subscription
- The services of a dedicated support team to guide your assigned SuperUser(s)* through the implementation process
- Ongoing remote support for your SuperUser(s) - online help with videos plus email, phone and web meetings as needed
- Import unlimited learning outcomes, mix-and-match from our huge library and/or your own, to fit hand in glove
- Mix with personal learning objectives (e.g. EHCP’s)
- Initial and ongoing learner population information which you can import from your school’s admin system (MIS e.g. SIMS)
- Importation of initial learner starting points and relevant historical progress data, if required
- Smart target setting wizard which can be tailored to your rules with the ability to be overridden for individuals - saves time
- Add evidence to records alongside your learners’ progress with comments, photos, videos etc.
- Comprehensive automatic progress reporting with any extra useful new reports you may think of in the future - just ask us
- Learning Journals e.g. for Individual End of Year/Term Reports
- Optional universal forms builder e.g. safeguarding, behavioural incidents - anything you use paper for, even staff holidays
- Customised user login screens branded with your logo and colours
- Unlimited user licences for your management, staff, learners, parents & governors with individualised controlled access
- Secure cloud hosting with continuous system and database back-ups around the clock
- All system upgrades
- Generally beneficial new functionality can be requested at no additional charge as your needs evolve - future proofing
- Compliancy to Escendency Ltd Standard T’s & C’s available on our website.
* Superusers (assigned by the client) act as support liaison between system users and OnwardsandUpwards Support.
- To get your own OnwardsandUpwards.com system:
- Contact email@example.com to request a quotation which will be emailed to you.
- Once you are happy to proceed email firstname.lastname@example.org your ‘Go-Ahead’
- We will email you an invoice.
- Advise us how and when your subscription payment is likely to be received so we can provisionally book your system build.
- Let us know the contact details of your initially designated ‘SuperUser’ which means the person who is the first and main point of contact for our support team. It’s normally best to have a single point of contact at your end but if you want to designate a deputy SuperUser please let us know. Similarly, if you want anyone else to be always copied into all SuperUser email communications let us know.
- System implementation and full support begins as soon as your subscription payment has been received.
- Your subscription payment is received.
- From this point on all system related communications should be sent to the implementation team at email@example.com who will look after your SuperUser(s).
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org a copy of your logo so our support team can brand your system. We can accept various file formats but png is preferred with a width of 200 pixels or more.
- Our support team will now build your, initially unpopulated, system.
- Once the system is ready our support team will send your SuperUser a link and initial log-in details. Once received they should immediately change their password to something personal.
- Once logged in they can browse the Help files with videos to familiarise themselves with the system set-up.
- Once they have access to your system our support team will invite the SuperUser(s) to an initial implementation ‘webinar’ at a time to suit.
- Ongoing system support and discussion of any ideas the SuperUser(s) may have for further system enhancements is always available by email, phone and webinars.
Electronic payment is preferred. Alternatively payment may be made by cheque made out to: “Escendency Ltd”
Account name: Escendency Limited
HSBC, 35 Market Street, Lancaster, LA1 1JQ
Sort Code: 40-27-02
Account Number: 11598058
Email your billing details stating 1 or 3 year purchase option to email@example.com
A full VAT invoice will be sent.
Set-up begins from receipt of initial payment.
Escendency Ltd., 21 Castle Hill, Lancaster, LA1 1YN
VAT Registration number: 837 2395 08
Company Registration number: 05053362
Terms & Conditions
Download our T&C
Updated 21 May 2018
Under the terms of GDPR our school subscribers are the ‘Data Controllers’ in OnwardsandUpwards. As a subscriber you have complete charge of all your data, what to store and for how long and to delete as required.
We, as Data Processors are responsible to ensure your data is kept safe on your behalf.
We use our partner of many years, UKFast to host all of our subscriber live systems here in the UK.
UKFast have the highest certified standards of electronic and physical security of compliance to GDPR regulations and beyond.
UKFast is registered with the ICO for GDPR. ISO 270018 is an ISO standard for Information Security.
For more and detailed information concerning data protection refer to our Legal page.