Annual Subscription - £2,940
Includes ongoing support, secure hosting, data backups, all upgrades, unlimited school user licences, unlimited evidence storage, unlimited Learning Outcomes and the New “5 minute lesson planner” module.
First year total - £5,940, (includes your annual subscription + Set-Up Cost).
Subsequent years - £2,940 annually (equivalent to £245 per month)
One-off Set-Up Cost - £3,000
Wrap-around support for your superuser(s) to get your system set-up tailored to your school, curriculum (including personal objectives), learners, staff and SLT.
Includes unlimited bookable Zoom meetings, phone calls and email support as needed.
First year only.
Included in your subscription
- The services of a dedicated support team to guide your assigned SuperUser(s)* through the implementation process
- Ongoing remote support for your SuperUser(s) - online help with videos plus email, phone and web meetings as needed
- Import unlimited learning outcomes, mix-and-match from our huge library and/or your own, to fit hand in glove
- Mix with personal learning objectives (e.g. EHCP’s)
- Initial and ongoing learner population information which you can import from your school’s admin system (MIS e.g. SIMS)
- Importation of initial learner starting points and relevant historical progress data, if required
- Smart target setting wizard which can be tailored to your rules with the ability to be overridden for individuals - saves time
- Add evidence to records alongside your learners’ progress with comments, photos, videos etc.
- Comprehensive automatic progress reporting with any extra useful new reports you may think of in the future - just ask us
- Learning Journals e.g. for Individual End of Year/Term Reports
- Optional universal forms builder e.g. safeguarding, behavioural incidents - anything you use paper for, even staff holidays
- Customised user login screens branded with your logo and colours
- Unlimited user licences for your management, staff, learners, parents & governors with individualised controlled access
- Secure cloud hosting with continuous system and database back-ups around the clock
- All system upgrades
- Compliancy to Escendency Ltd Standard T’s & C’s available on our website.
* Superusers act as support liaison between system users and OnwardsandUpwards Support
To get your own OnwardsandUpwards.com system:
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request a quotation which will be emailed to you.
- Once you are happy to proceed email email@example.com your ‘Go-Ahead’
- We will email you an invoice.
- Advise us how and when your subscription payment is likely to be received so we can provisionally book your system build.
- Let us know the contact details of your initially designated ‘SuperUser’ which means the person who is the first and main point of contact for our support team. It’s normally best to have a single point of contact at your end but if you want to designate a deputy SuperUser please let us know. Similarly, if you want anyone else to be always copied into all SuperUser email communications let us know.
- System implementation and full support begins as soon as your subscription payment has been received.
- Your subscription payment is received.
- From this point on all system related communications should be sent to the implementation team at firstname.lastname@example.org who will look after your SuperUser(s).
- Email email@example.com a copy of your logo so our support team can brand your system. We can accept various file formats but png is preferred with a width of 200 pixels or more.
- Our support team will now build your, initially unpopulated, system.
- Once the system is ready our support team will send your SuperUser a link and initial log-in details. Once received they should immediately change their password to something personal.
- Once logged in they can browse the Help files with videos to familiarise themselves with the system set-up.
- Once they have access to your system our support team will invite the SuperUser(s) to an initial implementation ‘webinar’ at a time to suit.
Electronic payment is preferred. Alternatively payment may be made by cheque made out to: “Escendency Ltd”
Account name: Escendency Limited
HSBC, 35 Market Street, Lancaster, LA1 1JQ
Sort Code: 40-27-02
Account Number: 11598058
Email your billing details to firstname.lastname@example.org
A full VAT invoice will be sent.
Set-up begins from receipt of initial payment.
Escendency Ltd, Birkrigg, 26 Scotforth Road, Lancaster, LA1 4SB
VAT Registration number: 837 2395 08
Company Registration number: 05053362
Terms & Conditions
Download our T&C
Updated 21 May 2018
Under the terms of GDPR our school subscribers are the ‘Data Controllers’ in OnwardsandUpwards. As a subscriber you have complete charge of all your data, what to store and for how long and to delete as required.
We, as Data Processors are responsible to ensure your data is kept safe on your behalf.
We use our partner, Hyve to host all of our subscriber live systems here in the UK.
Hyve is ISO 27001:2013 accredited and independently audited (SNR Certification)
For more and detailed information concerning data protection refer to our Legal page.